54. By placing an Order, signing up as a Member, using this website and/or this mobile app, and/or providing any Personal Data to us, you agree to our collecting, using, disclosing and processing of your Personal Data for the purposes set out in our Personal Data Protection Policy available at http://www.fareast.com.sg/en/Personal-Data-Protection-Policy.pdf (.Personal Data Policy) and as set out below. In particular, but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you consent to us and to all other persons and entities involved in the operation of this website and/or this mobile app, other Order Platforms and/or the provision of the services collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing your Personal Data for the following purposes (the .Purposes):
a) providing products or services that have been requested;
b) the processing, confirmation and delivery of your Order via the Order Platforms, including without limitation the processing of payments for your Order;
c) providing customer service (e.g. responding to your queries, requests and feedback, informing you about service status and product updates and sending you alerts and newsletters);
d) conducting market research and improving customer service (e.g. conducting market research or surveys, performing market analysis and managing and enhancing our products and services; developing new products);
e) conducting marketing promotions (e.g. sending of alerts, newsletters, marketing materials and invitations from us wholly or through affiliation with third parties and offering promotions and loyalty programmes);
f) maintaining investor relations (e.g. sending of alerts, newsletters, publications, marketing materials and invitations from us wholly or through affiliation with third parties);
g) performing evaluations (e.g. assessing suitability of candidates and/or employees);
h) facilitating any merger, acquisition or sale of any part or the whole of our business;
i) protecting and enforcing our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
j) complying with applicable laws, regulations and other requirements (e.g. providing assistance to law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and other governmental agencies and performing internal audits);
k) processing your Personal Data for purposes which are reasonably related to any of the purposes stated above, including disclosure to and processing by any third party service providers; and
l) any other purpose reasonably related to or incidental to the above.
55. Whilst we will take reasonable steps to accurately record your Personal Data, we require that you provide accurate and complete Personal Data, and update such Personal Data with us from time to time.
56. Should you wish to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data set out herein, or if you have any questions or complaints relating to your Personal Data, or you would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records, please contact our designated Data Protection Officer (DPO) whose email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
58. If you sign up as a Member and if you have consented to receive marketing messages, you may receive marketing messages in your Member inbox in the various Order Platforms in connection with products, services and/or facilities offered by us.
59. At the point of signing up as a Member, if you have consented to receive marketing messages, you may also have the option to receive additional notifications in connection with products, services and/or facilities offered by us via any or all of the following mechanisms:
a) push notifications on our mobile app;
b) email notifications from our website and/or our mobile app; and
c) SMS messages to your Mobile Number.
If you do not agree to receiving these additional notifications via any of the mechanisms listed, please contact our designated Data Protection Officer (DPO) whose email address is: email@example.com. In addition to contacting our designated Data Protection Officer (DPO) as aforementioned, you can also disable these additional notifications via your Account settings, however you may still receive marketing messages on your dashboard even after you have disabled these additional notifications via your Account settings. Hence, if you wish to unsubscribe from all marketing messages from us, please contact our designated Data Protection Officer (DPO) whose email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
60. For the avoidance of doubt, if you should choose to cease use of this website and/or this mobile app, other Order Platforms or other services provided to you, this will not affect any consents you have provided in relation to your Personal Data (whether collected via this website and/or this mobile app or otherwise). If you wish to withdraw any consents provided to us in relation to this website and/or this mobile app and/or your Account, please contact our designated Data Protection Officer (DPO) whose email address is: email@example.com. We may not be able to provide you with certain services as a result of such withdrawal of consent. Further, any legal consequences arising out of such withdrawal would not be affected.
Any capitalised terms used in Clauses 47 to 54 but are not defined herein shall bear their respective meanings under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012 of Singapore).
61. In the event that you provide or submit any Personal Data of individuals through this website, this mobile app, the Order Platforms and/or any other service provided by us, you warrant to us that you have obtained the prior consent of such individuals for the collection, use and disclosure described above, in accordance with any applicable laws, regulations and/or guidelines.